It has been quite a while since this two words are wondering around my thoughts (neorealism, architecture):
1. Architecture is a site specific discipline.
1.1 Work with context in terms of composition, material resources.
2. Architecture is physical not conceptual.
3. Do not design luxurious building. Architecture must have a social commitment.
4. Architecture must serve people.
5: What happens between humans and space is the main focus not mere volume composition.
6. The design process is a participative process.